SEO Services agreement
This contract is entered into between:
WebsitesGallery a company registered in United Kingdom whose registered office is at 100 Regent Court, Aberdeen, AB24 1 ZS (hereinafter referred to as “Contractor”) and
Name, ...............................................Tel office: , Mob:., E-mail: , (hereinafter referred to as “Client”)
on the 01 of January 2016
1.”Contractor” agrees to provide “Client” with Search Engine Optimisation (for www.google.co.uk) and Reporting Services (if applicable) (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”). “Contractor” is authorised to improve the ranking of, and/or positioning the contents of the “Client” URL(s), http://www.co.uk/ in the search engines and/or directories that are used by the general public.
2. SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the “Client” with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
3. “Client” agrees to pay “Contractor” an agreed monthly fee as stated in point 12 for the duration stated under point 9. Fee must be received by the 10th day of next month prior to any services provided.
4. For the purposes of providing these services, client agrees to provide:
- Give “Contactor” FTP access to the main site for uploading new pages, and making changes for the purpose of optimization or approval to go through 3rd Party.
- “Client” authorizes “Contactor” use of all client logos, trademarks, Web site images, etc., for use in creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary by “Contactor” for search engine positioning and optimization.
- If “Client’s” site is light in textual content, client will provide additional relevant text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional web pages. “Client”
￼￼agrees to provide content, for example 200 to 500-word “articles” about each of their keyword phrases.
5. “Client” guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to “ Contractor” for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend “ Contactor” and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
6. “Client” acknowledges the following with respect to services: “Contractor” has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. “Client” site may be excluded from any directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory. “Contractor” will resubmit those pages that have been dropped from the index. Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms and other competitive factors, “Contractor” can never guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase or search term. It is solely at the discretion of the search engines themselves to list the “Client” site. Occasionally, search engines will stop accepting submissions for an indefinite period of time. Occasionally, search engines
will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often listing will “reappear” without any additional submissions. Should the listing not reappear, “Contractor” will re-submit the site based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
7. “Contractor” is not responsible for changes made to the Website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the “Client” Website.
8. “Contractor” is not responsible for “Client” overwriting SEO work to “Client” site. For example, Client webmaster or administrator making changes and uploading over work already provided.
9. The duration of this agreement will be 24 months from the day of signing the contract by “Client”.
10. “Client” and “Contractor” may terminate the contract at after the expiry of 24 ( twenty four) months period, with 3 (three) months period of notice.
10a. Client and contractor may terminate the contract after 6 (six) months with 3 (three) months period of notice if 30-40% or more of keywords will be not displaying on the position 1- 10 in google.
10b. Client may not terminate the agreement in during 24 months from the agreement has been signed by paying termination fee in amount £3000.00
11. Termination can only occur in writing, by letter sent via First Class or by e-mail
12. The total monthly cost under this agreement for the above services will be: £0.00 months
POSITION 1-10 PHRASES in http://www.google.co.uk http://www.co.uk/
12a. After 6 (six) months client can reduce the amount of agreement by cancelling part of phrases in point 12, with 3 (three) month period of notice. The minimum of monthly fee must not be less than £0.00 month.
13. „Client” begins to pay for a given phrase when the website http://www.co.uk/ appears in http://www.google.co.uk search results for the given phrase (position 1-10) for to 24 days per month for each calendar months.
14. “Client” has to pay monthly services fee £125.00 month for first 12 (twelve) months from signing this agreement. This fee is not dependent on fee in point 12.
15. If the contract is terminated, „Client” will have to pay any outstanding fees till the end of the month in which the contract has been terminated.
16. Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, copywriting, link baiting, etc.) will be provided for a fee of 30-150 GBP per hour.
17. In the event of a default, “ Contractor” shall have the right to: (1) obtain judgment for the amount of the fees stated under point 7 delinquent under the contract plus interest at 6 (six) % on such delinquent payments from due date and reasonable counsel 's fees without prejudicing Contractor's right to subsequently obtain judgment for additional, or the balance of, the fees stated under point 7 or to exercise other rights contained in this agreement or at its option, declare all unpaid installments and other moneys due or to become due under this contract immediately due and payable and to obtain judgment for the total amount of unpaid fees stated under point 7 due plus interest of 6 (six) % on delinquent payments from due date and reasonable attorney's fees; (2) enter any premises and without breach of the peace take possession of the goods; and (3) exercise the rights on default of a secured party under the Secured Interest Act.
18. In the case a sum due hereunder is not paid by the “Client” by the date of payment, the “Contractor” has the right to suspense performance of this obligations hereunder to the “Client”.
19. “Contractor” reserves the right to terminate this agreement without any notice if the “Client” delays with payment for more than 30 days after becoming due.
In this case the Client is not vested with the right to lodge any claims against the Contractor, in particular the claim for damages.
20. “Contractor” reserves the title for enforcement and right to sell any outstanding payment to the 3rd party repossession company.
21.“Client” agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold “Contactor” harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against “Contractor”, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed by its agents, employees or contractors. “Client” agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless “Contractor” against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with “Contractor” (2) any material supplied by “Client” infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement.
22. “Contractor” will not be responsible for any damages Client’s business may suffer. “Contractor” makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. “Contractor” disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by “Contractor” and its employees. It is recommended that you keep a backup of your important data. “Contractor” reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.
23. Due to the unpredictable nature of search engines and SEO “Contractor” is not responsible for the above URL, its positions in any search engine, the inclusion in any search engine or any loss of revenue due to the position or placement within the search engine.
24. Unless otherwise stated, any notice given under this agreement must be in writing and will be considered sufficiently given if delivered via e-mail.
25. “Client” may assign or transfer this agreement without the prior written consent of the other party. Any such assignment or transfer without written consent will be void.
26. If any term of this agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then this agreement, including all of the remaining terms, will remain in full force and effect as if such invalid or unenforceable term had never been included.
27. “Contractor” and “Client” each represent and warrant that they have the power and authority to enter into this agreement on their own behalf.
28. Any disputes arising from this agreement will be litigated or arbitrated in Scotland or England (depending on “Client’s” place of residence).
29. This agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Scotland or England (depending on “Client’s” place of residence).
30.The Company reserve the title for enforcement, and right to sell outstanding payment to the third party repossession company.
I have read the above agreement and approve the terms and conditions listed.
Client’s Name: ________________________________________ Client’s Signature: ______________________________________ Date: _______________